The ruins of the former castle (11th century) dominate the medieval village and the Vence river valley, to which it controlled the access. The castle church, dedicated to Saint Germaine (12th century), was the parish church until 1847. At the top of the village of Roussas, a map shows the countryside salient points.
Not to miss :
The Moulon oppidum, an Iron Age Celtic settlement (800-50 BC)
Saint Joseph chapel (neo-Gothic)
The washing place