The town (13th-15th) at the foot of the castle (destroyed in 1793) was protected by fortifications that are still visible. 11 of the 14 medieval towers that protected the walls have been preserved as well as the northern entrance gate, flanked by two towers and linked by a gallery with machicolation.
Not to miss :
The former common house (with temporary exhibitions)
Saint Vincent church
The Silk Workshop/Museum
The Protestant church (with a rotunda form, from 1868)
Saint Marcel Romanesque chapel (12th century)
The wash house